Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why families choose Learning Adventures Ashhurst. Here are just a few of them:
- Located in the Manawatū at the foot of the Ruahine and Tararua ranges beneath Wharite peak
- Closely connected to the community
- Extended hours great for working parents (7.30am to 5.30pm)
- Fantastic range of age appropriate resources
- Large outdoor playgrounds
- Low infant numbers ensure quality caring moments are valued
- Three separate rooms for the different ages
- Fruit and vegetable garden nurtured by the children for our community
- Free nappies for under 3s
- Up to 35 hours free for over 3s (when booked for hours between 8.30am and 3.30pm)
- Weekly football sessions
Learning Adventures Ashhurst aims to provide a welcoming, nurturing environment, inviting participation and partnerships with families and the wider community in all its diversity.
A variety of experiences are available to children to challenge them in a holistic way, both adult and child initiated.
Children's interests are encouraged and extended by ensuring there is time for children to play with and alongside others.
Promoting self-esteem and confidence is important here, celebrating the uniqueness of each child.
Having fun is a key ingredient to success in our early childhood setting.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 120 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori – nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.